DVD Ripper for Mac Review
Designed only for Mac OS X users, DVD Ripper for Mac provides an all-in-one and first-class solution to rip DVD to video and audio formats and to support many kinds of video & audio output settings, we can select as our taste.
- Pros DVD Ripper for Mac can output video and audio files. It serves you with fastest speed ripping DVD to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB video formats, and MP3, AAC, AC3 audio formats on Mac. These different formats can be played perfectly on iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen Vision, Archos, iRiver, HP iPAQ, General Pocket PC, Black Berry, Xbox360, PS3, Youtube, Mobile Phone.
- Cons There is a detailed help content for DVD Ripper for Mac, yet this help file is not detailed enough.
- Benefits DVD Ripper for Mac is leading a new life style increasingly for its great experience. Being the best DVD ripping software, it has two main and powerful functions for users to apply. One is to rip DVD to most common video formats and audio formats. Furthermore, this powerful tool can let you playback your converted files on all popular portable media players. Another powerful function is to edit files. This excellent DVD Ripper for Mac provides you a series of powerful and easy to use editing functions such as trimming, cropping frame size, merging, adjusting effect, choosing subtitle, etc.
- Setup To install this DVD Ripper for Mac takes only a few seconds because the download size of this converter is very small. There are no malicious wares at all; you can use this program without interruption. If you find that it can not meet your needs, you can unstall it from Windows Control Panel.
- Interface The interface of DVD Ripper for Mac is artistic and simple in structure with straightforward navigation and illustration. From it, you can see the concrete, detailed and uncomplicated steps. It is so easy to use that could soothe a beginner to a large extent. So you could operate with ease.
- System Requirements Processor: PowerPC® G4/G5 or Intel® processor
OS Supported: Mac OS X v10.4 - 10.5
Hardware Requirements: 512MB RAM, Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
- Conclusion This popular software is quite practical and economical at its price charge as well. Being your ideal solution, this tool can perfectly finish all that of ripping no matter DVD to video formats, or other video devices like iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Xbox. How miraculous it is to convert your big DVD to common formats with quite good image and sound quality in just a few clicks.
Now we can make a safe conclusion from above that this professional DVD Ripper for Mac has become more and more prevalent among a number of conversion tools recently, and takes the fancy of the wide scale users.