South District Distribution Center of Sinopharm Holding Shanghai Logistics Center Phase II is a comprehensive application of modern logistics technology, strengthening the design of the zero-removal area, especially the resolution of the zero-removal picking and packaging question using OSR technology and integrated package review.
In this project, our company mainly undertakes the general contracting of the logistics system.
The equipment and system of the center are as follows:
1)A set of AS/RS shelves with a total of 11,544 pallet positions;
2) 6 sets of railroad road stacking machines;
3) A set of cold storage forklift truck shelves, a total of 1,323 pallet positions;
4) A set of cold storage forklift truck shelves, a total of 1,323 pallet positions;
5) a set of box picking and conveying systems;
6) a set of shuttle systems;
7) OSR rapid picking system;
8) A set of pallet picking and conveying systems;
9) review a set of packaging systems;
10) A set of fully automatic sorting systems;
11) A set of integrated logistics management software AutoWMSV1.0.
Technical Support: YCXF