How to Create DVD on Mac
DVD Creator for Mac provides you an easy and fast way to create and burn DVD movie on Mac OS X. iSkysoft DVD Creator for Mac allows you to specify NTSC or PAL, adjust 4:3 or 16:9 video aspect, set after done actions, and burn DVD movie disc, DVD folder or ISO files. iSkysoft DVD Creator provides many brilliant DVD menus and menu editing options to help you burn personalized DVD.
With DVD Creator for Mac, you can convert MP4, M4V(without DRM protection), MPA, MPG, MKV, ASF, MOD, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, 3GP2, FLV, VOB, DAT, TS, TP, TRP, M2TS, AVI to DVD on Mac and burn DVD movie on Mac.
The Program Interface of DVD Creator for Mac:
Key Features of DVD Creator for Mac:
- Convert all popular video formats to DVD
- Support various DVD capacities and formats
- owerful Video editing function
- Easy-to-use program interface
This DVD Creator can convert all popular video formats like MP4, M4V(without DRM protection), MPA, MPG, MKV, ASF, MOD, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, 3GP2, FLV, VOB, DAT, TS, TP, TRP, M2TS, AVI to DVD on Mac.
DVD Creator for Mac supports various DVD capacities and formats including DVD–5 and DVD–9; DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM.
Using DVD Creator for Mac, you can trim video, crop video and adjust video effects.
DVD Creator for Mac owns easy-to-use program interface and you need just a few clicks to get what you want.
Easy Steps to Create DVD on Mac:
- Firstly: Download and install DVD Creator for Mac.
- Secondly: Run it and click button to add the video file into the program.
- Thirdly: Edit Video File and DVD menu
- Fourthly:Click button to start creating your DVD on Mac. You will get what you want in a few seconds and have fun.
Video Trim allows you to trim a clip from your video and burn it to DVD.
Video Crop allows you to specify an playing region either by dragging the frame around the video or setting the crop values: Top, Button, Left and Right.
Video Effect allows you to adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation for the video.
DVD Creator for Mac allows you to create your own DVD menu with various built-in resources.