DVD Ripper for Mac
DVD Ripper for Mac is an excellent tool for Mac users to rip DVD to various video formats including MP4, AVI, M4V, 3GP, MPG, MPEG, FLV, WMV, ASF, VOB, etc. and various audio formats including MP3, M4A, AAC, AC3, etc.
DVD Ripper for Mac can output video and audio files that can be played perfectly on various music and video players, such as iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen Vision, Archos, iRiver, HP iPAQ, General Pocket PC, Black Berry, Xbox360 and etc.
The Program Interface of DVD Ripper for Mac:
Guide to Use DVD Ripper for Mac:
- Step 1. Download DVD Ripper for Mac on-line and install in your computer. After installation, the software icon will appear on your computer desktop.
- Step 2. Double-click the software icon. A user-friendly interface will pop up.
- Step 3. Load DVD.DVD Ripper for Mac provides you three methods to import your DVD movies.
1. Load DVD. Click button and then press Load DVD in the drop-down list, and the program will let you browse your DVD disc inserted in your DVD drive, you can just select the DVD drive and click OK.
2. Load DVD Folder. Click "Load DVD Folder" and the program will let you browse your DVD folder. If you have a DVD disc inserted in your DVD drive, you can just select the DVD drive and click OK. If you don't have a DVD disc inserted in your DVD drive and your DVD movie is saved on your hard disc, you can locate the folder of your DVD movie, select the VIDEO_TS folder and click OK.
3. Load IFO File. Click "Load IFO File" and the program will let you browse your DVD IFO file. Then you can locate the folder of your DVD movie, open the VIDEO_TS folder, select all the IFO files and click OK.
- Step 4. Choose the titles or chaptersAfter importing your DVD movie, you can choose the titles or chapters you want to convert by clicking the check boxes before them.
- Step 5: Set the output settingsAfter you select the titles or chapters you want to rip, you can set the output settings under preview window and the DVD content list.
- Step 6. Start ripping After all above-mentioned steps, click button to start ripping DVD movie to your desired video format.
Audio Track: Select audio track for your selected file (either a title or a chapter).
Subtitle: Select subtitle for your selected file (either a title or a chapter).
Profile: Select output format for your video.
Video and Audio Settings: Click to open the Settings window.
In the Video Settings, you can select Encoder, Frame Rate, Resolution and Bitrate to convert your movie.
In the Audio Settings, you can select Encoder, Channels, Bitrate and Sample Rate to convert your movie.
Choose the folder to save the output video in the Destination box.
Click "Browse" button to specify a location on your computer to save the converted movie. If you want to open the output folder, you can just click "Open Folder" button.
DVD Ripper for Mac allows you to merge your selected contents into one file. If you want to merge the selected contents into one file you can check the "Merge into one file" option. As default the merged file is named after the first selected file (either a title or a chapter).
DVD Ripper for Mac allows you to set your movie effects by clicking button.
Brightness: Drag and click the Brightness adjustment bar to set the brightness of the video.
Contrast: Drag and click the Contrast adjustment bar to set the contrast of the video.
Saturation: Drag and click the Saturation adjustment bar to set the saturation of the video.
Click button and follow the following ways to capture a clip from your movie.
1. Enter the start time in the Start Time box and click OK, then enter the end time in the Set End Time box and click OK.
2. Drag the scissors bars under the preview window when you want to trim, then the time will be shown in the Start Time box and End Time box for your reference.
3. Click "Trim From" button when you want to begin your trimming. Click "Trim To" button where you want to stop your trimming.
Click button and crop your video and set the zoom mode according to your need.
Method 1: Crop by selecting a crop mode.
Select a crop mode in the Crop Mode drop-down list and click OK to save the crop. There are six pre-set crop modes for your choice: No Crop, Cut off Top and Bottom black edges, Cut off Top black edge, Cut off Bottom black edge, Cut off Left and Right black edges, Cut off All black edges.
Method 2: Crop by adjusting the crop frame.
The crop frame is the yellow line around the movie video. There are eight small adjustment boxes on the crop frame. Each adjustment box allows you to crop the movie video from a different position. To crop your movie video, you can just move your mouse cursor to an adjustment box and drag the crop frame.
Method 3: Crop by setting the crop values.
There are four crop values on the lower right part of the crop window: Top, Bottom, Left and Right. You can set each value to crop your movie video, and the crop frame will move accordingly.
Set the Zoom Mode: There are four type of Zoom Mode including Keep Original, Full Screen, 16:9 and 4:3. You can the one you like.
You will get what you want in a few seconds. Just download a free trial version of DVD Ripper for Mac and enjoy yourself.